Guangxi Polytechnic of Construction (GXPC) was established in 1958. It is the only public institution of higher education in architecture and construction in Guangxi, and a demonstration vocational institute in the autonomous region as well. As one of the earliest vocational schools in Guangxi, since it was established in 1958 with the name of Guangxi Nanning Architectural Engineering School, the school had been going through several times of combination, recombination and reform, and eventually was named GXPC in 2002. In 2015, GXPC entered the national top 50 vocational institutes as regards to the employment rate of the graduates, and ranked No. 95 in the list of “2015-2016 China’s Top 100 Vocational Institutes.” These extraordinary 60 years’ history of GXPC has resulted in the belief of the people in GXPC, namely, shouldering the construction development of the country, being bold in exploration, daring to strive, and being indomitable under any conditions.